What I Need to Know
Have Your Say
Services & Support
Sustainability & Protection
Planning & Building
Investment & Industry
What We Are & Do
Where Interesting Happens
You are here
We're bringing you a game of real life Monopoly in Bankstown this Easter school holiday.Scan the QR codes and move around our life-size board at Bankstown. Complete the fun challenges to enter the draw to win major prizes.Visit Paul Keating Park at any time to play. Look for the Monopoly banner to get started.
Bring your phone, friends and GO. No registration required. Terms and Conditions apply.
1. The promoter is Canterbury-Bankstown Council (ABN 45 985 891846)66-72 Rickard Road, BANKSTOWN NSW 2200.
2. Information on how to enter and prize form part of these conditions of entry.
3. Entry is only open to residents of and visitors to the Canterbury-Bankstown Local Government Area.
4. Employees of Canterbury Bankstown Council may play the game but not enter into the prize draws.4.
"GO": Three X $200 bank accounts with Bankstown City Unity Bank (Winners claim their prize when opening an account with Bankstown City Unity Bank)
"Bankstown City Unity Bank": iPad 7th Generation 32GB Space Gray (WiFi)
"Chance": Either: Promotional Water Bottle, Cooler Bag, or Limited-Edition Canterbury Bankstown Monopoly Board
"Community Chest": A $5 off Discount Voucher for the Bankstown Library and Knowledge Centre
"Properties": Games, and toys value less than $50 per item, 10 per category
6. Prizes are not refundable.
7.Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable and cannot be taken for cash.
8.No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of prizes.
9.The winners will be drawn at 12pm on Tuesday 27 April 2021at Civic Tower,66-72 Rickard Road BANKSTOWN NSW 2200.
10.The winners will be notified (which ever indicated on entries) by email or text, and the winners' details will appear on the website cbcity.nsw.gov.au. Should the winner not be able to be contacted within 3 months, an unclaimed prize draw will be conducted at the same venue at 12pm on 3 August 2021.
11. Prizes will be available at council customer service counters at Bankstown or Campsie depending on preference of winners.
12. To the extent permitted by law, the promoter, its employees and agencies shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential) as a result of, or arising out of or in any way connected with this promoter and/or its prizes.
13. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Entrants personal information is collected to enable the promoter to administer & promote this competition and will not be used for any other purpose Entry into this promotion constitutes acceptance of the above conditions of entry.
15. Upon claiming the prize, the winner will be required to show photo ID to be entitled to claim the prize.